Shipping Policy & Delivery
At lampdrop, we are committed to our customer satisfaction.
Please note that we only ship on weekdays from 8:00am to 5:00pm, We do not ship on Saturday, Sunday and Public holidays.
lampdrop uses a third party (Parcel Ninja) shipping service.
Tracking your parcel
To ensure the safety of you order, lampdrop is able to track your order.
If you wish to return items, please click here to view our Returns policy.
Every effort will be made to ensure that lampdrop can fulfill your entire order once a purchasing contract (“sale”) comes into effect.
We do our best to ensure that the products we deliver to you are of a high quality and without defects.
What is a defect, You may ask? A defect is a material imperfection in the manufacture of a product or any characteristic of a product, which makes the product less acceptable than one would reasonably be entitled to expect in the circumstances. Please refer to our FAQs for some examples.
The following will NOT be regarded as defects and will not entitle you to a return:
- faults resulting from normal wear and tear;
- damage arising from installation of fitting;
- damage arising from negligence, user abuse or incorrect usage of the product;
- damage arising from a failure to adequately care for the product;
- damage arising from unauthorized alterations to the product; and
- where the specifications of a product, although accurately described on the Website and generally fit for its intended purpose, do not suit you.
lampdrop uses Parcel Ninja for shipping and deliveries.