Pharos Save 300 R50 5.5w LED spot lamp replaces the conventional incandescent, halogen and compact fluorescent lamps.
- Very Low Energy Consumption - LED technology is highly energy efficient, up to 90% on energy savings. It has the best luminous efficacy which is a measure of how well a light source produces visible light. In simple terms it’s the most efficient light source; it converts energy to light most efficiently.
- Eco friendly – Mercury and lead free ensuring waste is disposed of safely, warranting a better and more sustainable future.
- Extremely long life expectancy - Long life and minimal light loss thought out its lifespan. Depending on the applications, LED'S can last up to 40,000 hours in domestic use or for professional and more robust environments such as commercial or industrial applications it can last up to 100,000 hours
- Reduces maintenance- Great for reducing unnecessary replacement and doing untimely up-keeping of your electrical installation. So it may initially cost just a little more, but saves you money and time in the long term.
- Good Colour Rending – Colours are reproduced naturally, vibrantly and naturally, for better visual impression.
- Colour Temperature - Available from warm or neutral white to cool white light, to suit your environment and or personal preferences.
- Brand: Pharox
- Base: R50
- 38 Degree Beam
- 300 Lumens
- Warm White (2700K)
- Non Dimmable
- Life Span: 25 000 hours (22 years at an estimate of 3 hours a day)
- 1 Year Warranty
Shipping lead time 5 to 7 working days
View our Returns policy, please click here.